Monday, March 5, 2007

A little boys revenge - a must read

> A little boy about 12 years old is
> walking down the street dragging a
>
> flattened frog on a string behind him. He came up to the doorstep of
>
> "a house of ill repute" and knocked on the door.
>
>
>
> When the Madam answered it, she saw the little boy and asked what he
>
> wanted.
>
> He said, "I want to have sex with one of the women inside. I have
> the
>
> money to buy it, and I'm not leaving until I get it."
>
>
>
> The Madam figured, why not, so she told him to come in. Once in, she
>
> told him to pick any of the girls he liked. He asked, "Do any of the
>
> girls have any diseases?" Of course the Madam said "No".
> He said, "I
>
> heard all the men talking about having to get shots after making love
>
> with Amber.
>
>
>
> THAT'S the girl I want."
>
>
>
> Since the little boy was so adamant and had the money to pay for it,
>
> the Madam told him to go to the first room on the right. He headed
>
> down the hall dragging the squashed frog behind him. Ten minutes
>
> later he came back, still dragging the frog, paid the Madam, and
>
> headed out the door.
>
>
>
> The Madam stopped him and asked, "Why did you pick the only girl in
>
> the place with a disease, instead of one of the others?
>
>
>
> " He said, "Well, if you must know, tonight when I get home, my
>
> Parents are going out to a restaurant to eat, leaving me at home with
>
> a baby-sitter.
>
>
>
> After they leave, my baby-sitter will have sex with me because she
>
> just happens to be very fond of cute little boys. She will then get
>
> the disease that I just caught.
>
>
>
> When Mum and Dad get back, Dad will take the baby-sitter home. On
>
> the way, he'll give her one in the car and he'll catch the disease.
>
>
>
> Then when Dad gets home from the baby-sitter's, he and Mum will go to
>
> bed and have sex and Mum will catch it.
>
>
>
> In the morning when Dad goes to work, the Milkman will deliver the
>
> milk, have a quickie with Mum and catch the disease, and HE'S the
>
> bstard who ran over my FROG!"
>
>

No comments: