Wednesday, January 31, 2007

SA presidential IQ test


President Mbeki meets with the Queen of England. He asks her, "Your
Majesty, how do you run such an efficient government? Are there any tips
you can give to me?"

"Well," says the Queen, "the most important thing is to surround
yourself with intelligent people."

President Mbeki frowns. "But how do I know the people around me
are really intelligent?"


The Queen takes a sip of tea. "Oh, that's easy. You just ask
them to answer an intelligence riddle."

The Queen pushes a button on her intercom. "Please send Tony
Blair in here, would you?"

Tony Blair walks into the room. "Yes, my Queen?"

The Queen smiles. "Answer me this, please, Tony. Your mother and
father have a child. It is not your brother and it is not your sister. Who
is it?"
Without pausing for a moment, Tony Blair answers, "That would be
me."

"Yes! Very good," says the Queen.

Back in Cape town, President Mbeki asks to speak with vice
president Zuma.
"Answer this for me. Your mother and your Father have a child.
It's not your brother and it's not your sister. Who is it?"

"I'm not sure," says the vice president. "Let me get back to you
on that one."

Zuma goes to his advisors and asks every one, but none can give
him an answer. Finally, he ends up at the V&A Waterfront and bumps into
Evita Bezuidenhout. Zuma looks around to see if anyone can overhear then
whispers, "Evita! Can you answer this for me? Your mother and
father have a child and it's not your brother! or your sister.
Who is it?"

Evita whispers back, "That's easy. It's me!"

Zuma smiles and says "Thanks!"

Zuma goes back to Parliament to speak with Pres Mbeki. "Say, I
did some research and I have the answer to that riddle. It's Evita
Bezuidenhuit."

Mbeki gets up, stomps over to Zuma, and angrily yells into his
face,
"No, you idiot! It's Tony Blair!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahaha... South Africa wake up !!!!